mtdchar.c in cvs doesn't compile

John Hall john.hall at optionexist.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 05:09:49 EDT 2002

Hi,

I grabbed mtd from cvs yesterday and found mtdchar.c didn't compile. Today I see someone has committed a fix, but it still doesn't compile.

It seems write_ecc and read_ecc have gained an extra argument for specifying the oob scheme that is being used. The change has added NAND_ECC_NONE as the oobsel argument when I think it should be NAND_NONE_OOB. To make it compile I think #include <linux/mtd/nand.h> needs adding.

If this is correct then I can submit a patch.

regards,
John Hall

--
OptionExist Limited.
The Irwin Centre, Scotland Road, Dry Drayton, Cambridge.