diskonchip millenium, will it ever work?

nur nurpinar at e-kolay.net
Mon Sep 16 08:10:01 EDT 2002

After partitioning by fdisk, my DoC become inaccessible
I mean i get the messsage "No recognized diskonchip found" error at every
boot process
This happened ~3 months before and I havent' found any solution yet! I hope
somebody has a solved the same problem before.
I compiled kernel 2.4.18. I know DoC is at 0xe8000 address
My other DoCs are working very well..
I can't change window address from bios. It is fixed.
What would you recommend me to do
Enabling/disabling "probe for 0x55 0xAA Extension Signature" didn't change
the result
Thanks

Nur.