recommended Filesystem for DoC?

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Sun Sep 15 13:54:47 EDT 2002

> The JFFS2 NAND support is almost complete -- just a few corner cases to be
> fixed up. AFAIK it should work on DoC without too much trouble -- after
> all, a DoC is just a bunch of NAND flash chips.

Can lilo or grub boot a system off a JFFS2 filesystem?
(with compression enabled... or i'll need my cramdiscs anyway)
Is the JFFS2 in 2.4.19 new enough, or do i need additional patches?
Which corner cases aren't fixed yet?

What are the drawbacks with ext2 on a DoC using nftl?
when i hopefully will never have to mount the filesystem rw?

Gruss,
Erich Schubert
--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
        To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.