Frustration.

Andrew Hainsworth andrew at hainsworth.ath.cx
Sun Sep 1 08:37:54 EDT 2002

Howdy folks

I've been trying to get my DoC2000 to boot for the last couple of
weeks.  First I tried the drivers from m-sys themselves, but they didn't
work.  Now I'm trying the MTD drivers and hopefully GRUB.

The DoC is being recognised:

DiskOnChip 2000 found at address 0xD0000
Flash chip found: Manufacturer ID: EC, Chip ID: 75 (Samsung KM29U256T)
1 flash chips found. Total DiskOnChip size: 32 MiB

NFTL driver loads:

NFTL driver: nftlcore.c $Revision: 1.82 $, nftlmount.c $Revision: 1.25 $
  nftla: nftla1

But where is the DoC for me to mount and have my merry way with?  I would
be much appreciative of any help/hints/suggestion/HOWTOs/walkthroughs
anyone might have.

Cheers.

Andrew