MTD Config.in items not escaped by bus availability

Hicks, Jamey Jamey.Hicks at hp.com
Wed Oct 30 17:09:26 EST 2002

I think that MTD can be built and run on UML.  Try these configuration options:
  CONFIG_MTD=y
  CONFIG_MTD_CHAR=m
  CONFIG_MTD_BLOCK=m

You can use system memory provided by vmalloc() for a test MTD device by enabling CONFIG_MTD_MTDRAM:
  CONFIG_MTDRAM=m

You can use a block device to provide a test MTD device with the blkmtd driver:
  CONFIG_MTD_BLKMTD=m

Neither of these virtual MTD devices depends on IRQ's, DMA, or other hardware resources.

-Jamey