MTD Config.in items not escaped by bus availability

Hicks, Jamey Jamey.Hicks at hp.com
Wed Oct 30 11:22:50 EST 2002

Some MTD devices connect directly to the CPU.  It seems to me that if you have a CPU with a memory bus, then it is possible to have MTD devices, so drivers/mtd/Config.in needs to give you the option of selecting those devices.

The MTD configuration is all wrapped with the toplevel CONFIG_MTD option, so there is really only one question you would have to say 'No' to in order to avoid the others.

-Jamey