mtdblock_ro and ext2 yields panic: block not locked

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Oct 29 09:28:45 EST 2002

joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de said:
>  Hmm. David appears to be _very_ unavaillable currently. Does anyone
> know what is causing it?

Life. :)

The fact that Red Hat have actually been expecting me to _work_ recently
rather than just playing all the time doesn't help either. I hope to find
the time to clean up the current CVS and submit it to Linus and Marcelo
fairly soon, and then I want to merge the new partition code too.

Eugene -- please could you send me a SSH public key; I'll give you an
account and you can commit the patch. It looked sane to me IIRC and if you
commit it yourself I know who to blame anyway if it's not :)

--
dwmw2