parse_cmdline_partitions equivalent for map_info

Frank Neuber neuber at convergence.de
Fri Oct 18 06:49:10 EDT 2002

Hi again,
I'm happy with the parse_cmdline_partitions function to pass the
partitioning informations to the kernel.
Now I'm looking for the same feature to pass the physically informations
to the kernel (struct map_info).
I could add this simply to the cmdline.c file based on the
parse_cmdline_partitions function.
But before I do this I would ask the MTD people if this is done now?

Regards,
 Frank
--
Dipl.-Ing. Elektrotechnik           convergence / HW
Frank Neuber                        Rosenthalerstr.51 / 10178 Berlin