Newbie with DOC2000

Henrik Nordstrom hno at marasystems.com
Thu Oct 3 12:28:09 EDT 2002

You only need the MSYS firmware installed in the DOC if you want to boot from
the DOC or access it from DOS as a DOS drive..

For Linux use you should probably consider installing the GRUB based DOC
firmware...

The EBDA error is related to having a too old LILO version I think. Have never
used LILO in a DOC system, only GRUB. The current CVS versions of GRUB works
fine in systems having a MSYS DOC firmware installed.

Regards
Henrik