crc32() optimization

Herman Oosthuysen Herman at WirelessNetworksInc.com
Mon Nov 25 10:55:52 EST 2002

Is there not a look-up table based CRC32 elsewhere in the kernel already?

Multiple CRC32 algorithms seem to me to be a terrible waste.

Herman Oosthuysen
B.Eng.(E), Member of IEEE
Wireless Networks Inc.
http://www.WirelessNetworksInc.com
E-mail: Herman at WirelessNetworksInc.com
Phone: 1.403.569-5687, Fax: 1.403.235-3965