mkfs.jffs2.c rework

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Nov 25 07:21:10 EST 2002

On Mon Nov 25, 2002 at 11:49:05AM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Anyway, page size isn't even always 16KiB on IA64 either, is it? Stick to
> 4KiB default -- it's safer. If you know the target system has a larger page
> size, you can specify it on the command line. Same logic as keeping the
> erase size small by default.
>
> How about changing cpu_to_target32() et al. to be cpu_to_je32() to match the
> JFFS2 code?

I've got these changes done.  Shall I check it in?  Adding
support for cleanmarkers can be done soon (after I get a chance
to read that part of the kernel code).  For now, it can wait till
I've had a chance to finish adding device table support to
mkcramfs (which is what got me started rewriting things this time
around ;-)

 -Erik