Problem in using DOC2000

tin man chan chantinman40 at yahoo.com.hk
Sun Nov 24 21:33:43 EST 2002

Hello Gregg C Levine,

Here is my machine config.

motherboard model: PCA-6179
bios: Pheonix Bios
cpu: PIII 700MHz
ram: 512MB

Thanks.

William

Hello from Gregg C Levine
You will need to supply us with more information with
your project. Such
as, what motherboard does it use, and what
distribution you are using.
And yes it might be a conflict. The first IDE drive in
a Linux system,
is typically /dev/hda. Most DOCs are typically set to
/dev//hdd, so as
to use the IDE chain that the CD drive is attached to.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan
Kenobi )