(no subject)

Wauviel osdirectory at offshore-suppliers-directory.com
Fri Nov 15 15:58:01 EST 2002

Offshore Suppliers Directory (http://www.OffshoreSuppliersDirectory.com) has just gotten better!

You know Offshore Suppliers Directory as the world's first published guide to offshore software development, services, and product suppliers. However, did you know it's a growing online B2B, buyer / supplier exchange as well?

New features for BUYERS:

* RFPs and Projects:  You can post your RFPs to all suppliers or you can select just the suppliers you want to invite after a search.
* Offshore Resource Management System (ORMS): Nobody knows your requirements better than you.  Search for the right suppliers and invite them to respond to your RFP / Project all within ORMS!
* Search Utilities:  Perform basic and complex searches for offshore suppliers (both companies and independent contractors) at our unique ORMS.
* Purchase your advance copy of the Offshore Suppliers Directory at a  30% discount! Limited Time Offer!

New features for SUPPLIERS:

* Basic listings are FREE!  More comprehensive listings are available for purchase. Note: Buyers will search for suppliers by business and technology capabilities.  These fields are ONLY available with a paid listing.  If you want buyers to find you and invite you to bid on their RFP then upgrade to a 1-page or 2-page listing today.
* Our rates have been reduced!  A 1-page listing is now only $75.00 (was $125.00) and a 2-page listing is now only $125.00 (was 200.00)!
* Support for Independent Offshore Contractors.  Sometimes buyers just need one or two resources to support a project and now finding those individuals is simple.  It's like having Monster.com but for the offshore market! Make sure buyers find you! The cost is only $19.95 per year (that's only $0.05 per day!).
* List your offshore company! Your company information will be available to buyers around the world in both the printed directory and the online searches.
* We're sending FREE copies of the Offshore Suppliers Directory to key individuals at Fortune 500 companies! Make sure you have as much information as possible in the printed guide by purchasing a 1-page or 2-page listing so they choose your company as the right providers of services to meet their needs!  If you're not in the printed guide or online directory how can they select you?
* With our Offshore Resource Management System (ORMS) you don't have to register for RFPs, the system takes care of that automatically for you when you register as a Supplier or Independent Contractor!

See us at the following sites!:

National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM): www.nasscom.org

Outsourcing Russia - All about IT Outsourcing to Russia: www.outsourcing-russia.com

Software Ireland - Ireland's leading FREE portal to the IT industry: www.softwareireland.com

To Your Success,

Offshore Suppliers Directory

http://www.OffshoreSuppliersDirectory.com

YOUR NAME WAS SELECTED AS A PERSON OR ORGANIZATION INVOLVED WITH TECHNOLOGY.
WE APOLOGIZE IF THIS EMAIL IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOU.
THIS IS A ONE TIME SUBMISSION.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT A REMOVAL REQUEST.