cmdline.c file name collision

Hicks, Jamey Jamey.Hicks at hp.com
Thu Nov 14 17:39:01 EST 2002

I think we should change the filename to avoid the collision in 2.4.x kernels.  I do not think we should do surgery on the CVS repository even though that means the file history gets split.  I've renamed my copy to cmdlinepart.c in the handhelds.org CVS repository, but I have not done so on the MTD repository.  If no one objects, I will add cmdlinepart.c and remove cmdline.c in the infradead cvs.

Jamey