MTD newbie wants programming a 28F800 with a 2.2.18 kernel

Jeffrey Lim jfsworld at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 6 10:56:31 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:56:46 +0100, "Gettert, Wolfram"
<Wolfram.Gettert at fci.com> said:

> Do you try to tell me not to use the patch but getting the most recent
> MTD
> code from 2.5.x and get it running under 2.2.18?
> Perhaps it's just the easiest way? Of course I get the best MTD code.
>

> Wolfram

yes - why not? The CVS code is for the most part the best code to get,
since any corrections for any earlier code will be incorporated here.

Unless you're sure that you have something already working, or that the
CVS has a problem, you should always consider taking a look at the CVS...

-jf

--
  "It's an extraordinary world!" - jfsworld <at> fastmail.fm