seeking help on JFFS2

Junping Zhang JZhang at erinc.com
Tue Nov 5 12:39:31 EST 2002

Yes, the minor number is 2, and I checked mkfs.jffs2 source, hex is ok. I
also tried with
the method you mentioned, the crashed happened right away.

I just tried using the stock JFFS2 in 2.4.18 kernel. It actually got me
further than JFFS2
in my mtd-20021022 snapshot, I could use either image or direct mount to
create JFFS2,
but it still crashed under stress test. On the other hand, JFFS works quite
well.

Does stock 2.4.19 have a stable JFFS2 without patch? I downloaded a
shared-zlib patch
for 2.4.19-pre10 but am not sure it will fix my JFFS2 problem.

Thanks a lot

- Junping