linux boot time

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Fri May 17 14:52:44 EDT 2002

On Fri, 17 May 2002 16:44:43 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:

>There was Vipin Malik's writeup at http://www.embeddedlinuxworks.com/ but
>that doesn't seem to be there any more. He was actually doing powerfail
>testing on JFFS/JFFS2 and making me fix it when it broke, but he also did
>some on CF, and obviously could do nothing when it broke. Software is _so_
>much nicer.

Hmmmm... Do you have an e-mail address for him? I would like to get
info on the type of CF used and the specific failure mode.

Was he testing JFFS on a CF or just powercycleing a CF under use?

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777 x204