Jedec probe for strange 28F800B3 chips (patch)

Gregg C Levine mrspock1962 at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 18:34:04 EDT 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Parts like that, are not uncommon, just darned annoying to fellow
designers. Suggest you call them, part-number-A, such as 28F800B3A. In
fact I suggest you examine the parts, to see what part number they have
stamped on them. I'd be surprised, if the thought never occurred to
Intel before.
Gregg C Levine mrspock1962 at hotmail.com
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi