Benchmarking JFFS2

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue May 7 15:42:11 EDT 2002

jlavi at iki.fi said:
>  The code was not the latest and I really hope I am not causing a
> wrong alarm. Kernel 2.4.15, JFFS2 and mtd code from 11 February 2002
> snapshot  in ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/mtd/cvs/.

Forgive me - my brain goes in and out of phase with JFFS2, and it's mostly
out at this point. Thomas seems generally more clueful than I.

Version 1.63 of scan.c contains what was intended to be an optimisation (from
Joakim Tjernlund), but which should also have the effect of preventing
obsolete nodes from ending up on the lists. That's in the trunk code but
not the jffs2-2_4-branch.

--
dwmw2