MTD CVS update: 'mtd/fs/jffs2 gc.c'

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Mar 5 13:13:59 EST 2002

awozniak at comdev.cc said:
>  Are these changes that need to make it into the 2_4_branch ?

I've imported one more change onto the jffs2-2_4-branch and also made a
public BK repository for it, including the shared-zlib stuff.

http://linux-mtd.bkbits.net/

The shared zlib patch is at ftp.XX.kernel.org:/pub/linux/kernel/people/dwmw2
and should apply to the 2.4 kernel with or without the few changes which
have been made since I updated Marcelo's tree to the jffs2-2_4-branch.

The trunk ought to be working though, and testing would be appreciated.

--
dwmw2