DiskOnChip 2000 and Millenium support in GRUB bootloader

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Mar 1 02:19:14 EST 2002

ilatypov at superbt.com said:
>  3. I wish to assign my copyright to FSF.  This refers only to the
> changes that were not copyrighted by others, of course.  Hopefully, I
> didn't break things in the existing code.

> Most of the new code in the patch has a copyright notice.  The only
> exception is stage2/bdev_diskonchip.c.

> David, would you like to put your copyright notice in the above file?
> I can do this for you.

Er, did I write that? Yeah - looks like my scribblings. I think it predates
my employment with Red Hat, who own my new output and have FSF copyright
assignment stuff all sorted out. If it's optional, then I can't be bothered
with the paperwork - yes, please do add
	(C) 2000  David Woodhouse  <dwwm2 at infradead.org>

If only emacs would complain at you when you edit a file which doesn't have
a copyright for the current year, and possibly even update it for you :)

--
dwmw2