How to Clean bad Grubfirmware off DOC?

g_friend at etang.com g_friend at etang.com
Thu Jun 27 05:43:57 EDT 2002

I have put a grub_firmware on my doc2000. It can drop me grub console mode but it cannot find any filesystem ,even filesystem on my harddisk. I have tried to use root(dc0,0) ,root(hd0,0),root(hd0,1)etc ,but it had no effect.It find nothing yet.

Then I face a serious situation.----How can I save my DOC ?
How can I clean the bad grub off my doc?
Before I put grub_firmware onto my DOC, I can boot from my harddisk ,floppy with DOC in place.However, after that , with DOC in place ,I even cannot boot from my floppy . It always give me grub boot .
If I  pull out it from my board , the system boot from my hard disk or floppy as usually.

Is there any way to clean the bad grubfirmware ?
Does it mean it is waste now for me ?
Help is urgently needed ! please give your hand  .
thanks in advance.

ÂòÐéÄâÖ÷»úË͹ú¼ÊÓòÃû¼°ÓÊÏä
http://www.999k.net
http://bag.etang.com/payment_1.htm