OpenSSH/OpenSSL is too big... any alternatives?

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Tue Jun 25 10:50:11 EDT 2002

You might look at LSH, a smaller implementation, linked to off
of the uclibc page ( http://www.uclibc.org/uClibc-apps.html )
as being http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/ .  No guarantees that it works..
it looks to be SSH v2 protocol, but not updated very recently.
My only connection with it is remembering that it existed on the above
uclibc page :)  Have fun,

  --pj