X Windows Performance with DOC 2000

David Cooper david at forcedpotato.com
Fri Jun 21 21:14:24 EDT 2002

I am using CF at the moment on a different platform.  Works well and it is
nice and easy to get it up and running (M-Systems Tech Support take note).

I am worried, however, about CF reliability at higher temperatures.  That is
why I am prepared to endure the blood, sweat and tears to implement a
solution with DiskOnChip.