X11 or microwindows on a DOC using GRUB??

xyz xyz watsup at linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 21 06:20:30 EDT 2002

well,i know abt the present options for running X on an embedded device,the question is which one to use?
the stripped down X11 or microwindows?
(space is not posing much problem since we have space for both)

hows the practical performance of microwindows?
i saw some black patches when using microwindows and screen needs to b refreshed manually?is it a common prob in microwindows ?(i know we r going away from the
purpose of this mailing list but plz advise)