Plans for 2.4.19

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 13 19:27:15 EDT 2002

robert at schwebel.de said:
> I remember having read something about the plans for the 2.4.19
> upgrade, but couldn't find the thread in my archive any more. As the
> DIL/Net-PC code currently being in 2.4.19-pre10 is currently broken
> I'm wondering if it would be possible to get the stuff from CVS into
> _this_ version? Marcelo releases very slowly at the moment, so not
> doing it does probably mean to wait another half a year for a working
> kernel...

> David, what's your current plan?

I fed Marcelo most of the latest code for 2.4.19-pre. All that I remembered
was outstanding was the updated flash driver probe stuff and 64-bit
support. The plan was to do that in 2.4.20-pre1. What's wrong with the DIL/
Net-PC code and can it be fixed without having to update all the CFI code?

--
dwmw2