why MTD model ?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 13 12:39:25 EDT 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
As I understand the whole notion behind the MTD collection, the Disk On
Chip devices, corresponds to what you are thinking of. However there is
a module which allows ordinary machine memory to be used for the same
purpose as another MTD array, for testing an application. Please note
that I have not tested any of these theories, nor actually seen a DOC in
action. (A board running, but booting from a DOC, as opposed to other
hardware.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi