DOC2000 and Grub

Matt Vestal vestal at activmedia.com
Tue Jun 11 16:44:08 EDT 2002

Hi Ilguiz, it turns out that BDEV_DISKONCHIP was never getting defined!
I thought the DOC stuff was enabled because root (dc0) started returning
"Selected disk does not exist", rather than the previous string "Error
23: Error while parsing number".  Anyways, I added -DBDEV_DISKONCHIP to
stage2/shared.h and voila!

I think I'm all set now.  Thanks for the help,

Matt