Using the mkfs.jffs2 program

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 8 12:41:11 EDT 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
A short follow up on my message of early this morning. The Dell Latitude
XP laptop that has that program installed, is indeed running Slackware
7.1 (Zipslack installed), but it is using the 2.2.16 kernel, with the
3.1.16 version of the Card Services installed on it, from that excellent
project on Source Forge. The cards that I am currently using are 12M PC
CARD ATA Flash Memory, from Panasonic. Its my guess that these cards
have been discontinued for quite some time since there is not mention of
them on the website for the company. I now invite comments from the
floor.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi