[patch] doc_stage1.S : GRUB on DoC

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at superbt.com
Wed Jul 17 14:35:17 EDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Mark Meade wrote:

> Ilguiz -- is the DOC_MIL_KEEP_IPL option still used?

I never used this conditional piece of code because I don't have DoC
Millennium.  I added that code before I could better understand the
mechanism of initial loading with DoC Millennium.  I don't know if the
Millennium's own IPL can perform extra download from flash offset 1024.
If it can't, the DOC_MIL_KEEP_IPL piece can be removed.

I am behind my schedule at work at this moment.  I will be able to test
the improved code on DoC 2000 around next week.

Ilguiz