read this

Hamish Guthrie (Mail Lists) hamishl at dplanet.ch
Thu Jul 25 15:47:20 EDT 2002

Being an ex-African, and one having had financial dealings with people in
compromising circumstances (as this), and also referring to a number of
warnings in publications like TIME and NEWSWEEK, I would highly recommend
all members of this newsgroup to treat this mail with suspicion and
immediately refer it to /dev/null, in the hope that /dev/null will be of
assistance!