Why no kernel message on my DOC system?

周 锐 san_blabla at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:00:58 EST 2002

Because in /dev/nftla1 there is only kernel image and initrd on it, so I
have not tested to use 'root=/dev/nftla1' on my harddisk. But I do test to
use lilo-mtd on my harddisk and boot from it, the kernel messages came out
and the /proc/cmdline is:
auto BOOT_IMAGE=blabla-doc rw root=100 console=tty0 console=ttyS0,9600n8
On the contrary, if boot from DiskOnChip, the /proc/cmdline is
unrecognizable strings.