Space Loss in JFFS on an EST-SBC8260

Allen Curtis acurtis at onz.com
Thu Jan 24 21:23:30 EST 2002

We have the exact same problem. (We are using the MTD/JFFS with the HHL 2.0
Professional distribution) I retrieved a copy of the latest code from CVS
and posted a message earlier today asking how to insert this code into a HHL
source tree. Do you have an idea? Have you tried the latest version of the
code with the same results?

Any help would be appreciated.