DOM-Module vanishes

Ian Relativity at HumanHeuristic.com
Fri Jan 18 17:26:24 EST 2002

I'd say that you didn't;

  - flush it (sync)
  - unmount it (umount [device])
  - and/or shut down whatever OS you were running.

The upshot is that everything you create disappears magically ...  same as it would for
any regulay hard disk.  As for missing from BIOS ... I've had that happen to me before
(with DOM chips from Taiwan) .. it had something to do with the reset period (too short
caused it to mis-identify) and later it was cured when I changed DOM to avoid the
first DOM's controller chipset.