From 2.4.9 to CVS ???

Patrick Allaire pallaire at gameloft.com
Fri Jan 4 13:38:25 EST 2002

Hi again,

I have made a statically linked 'Busybox', now the kernel find the init
(since init is a symbolic link to busybox) ... it goes through my rc file
but it cannot execute dinamictly linked executable ???

at one point in my rc file I try to start a program and I receive :
Permission denied ??? I cennot look at any thing manualy because my embedded
device deos not have a keyboard !!! so if we have to look at something, I
need to redo a cramfs ...

What have benn changed so that I cannot run dinamyc exe ??? with the same
cramfs (same exe / libs)

thank you

Patrick Allaire
mailto:pallaire at gameloft.com
If you can see it, but it's not there, it's virtual.
If you can't see it, but it is there, it's hidden.
It you can't see it and it isn't there, it's gone.