From 2.4.9 to CVS ???

Patrick Allaire pallaire at gameloft.com
Fri Jan 4 12:01:14 EST 2002

I really dont understand ... I have a sh link in /bin ... but it is not
found by the kernel ... and my cramfs didnt changed a bit !!!

in /bin, I have a link : sh -> busybox

Patrick Allaire
mailto:pallaire at gameloft.com
If you can see it, but it's not there, it's virtual.
If you can't see it, but it is there, it's hidden.
It you can't see it and it isn't there, it's gone.