From 2.4.9 to CVS ???

Allen Curtis acurtis at onz.com
Fri Jan 4 11:24:57 EST 2002

We just had a similar problem. Perhaps since you just upgraded to another
kernel version, this may be your issue too. Our problem was that a symbolic
link to the loader was missing. (this seems to change between versions or
architectures)

Check /lib on the working file system. You should find a symbolic link
something like:

ld.so.1 -> ld.so.2.2.3

Make sure this is not different than what you have in cramfs.

Hope this helps.