(no subject)

Sheela Kashyap sheela_kashyap at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 18:57:04 EST 2002

Thank you. I was the missing the root dev as you rightly guessed. I
am now successfully booting off mtd/jffs.

While creating the jffs image using mkfs.jffs, I noticed that it did
not create all the /dev entries for me. I had to use 'mknod' and
create it manually on the target. What is the easiest way for me to
create a target image with all the /dev files?

Thanks,
Sheela.