M T D C V S update: 'mtd/fs/jffs2 dir.c'

Adam Wozniak adam.wozniak at comdev.cc
Thu Feb 21 12:59:19 EST 2002

David Woodhouse wrote:
> adam.wozniak at comdev.cc said:
> >  Are you still recommending the jffs2-2_4-branch over the main branch
> > for production code?
>
> Yes. Especially as I just merged the NAND work onto the main branch. :)
>
> Are you volunteering to merge the occasional bug fix (like this one) onto
> the jffs2-2_4-branch for me when I forget? :)

I don't think I have enough time.  I'm also not convinced I understand
all the subtleties involved in this.

I'm not convinced the recent scan.c bugfix found its way into
jffs2-2_4-branch

Is there anything (else?) missing from the jffs2-2_4-branch ???

--Adam
--
Adam Wozniak (KG6GZR)   COM DEV Wireless - Digital and Software Systems
awozniak at comdev.cc      805 Aerovista Place, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401