Slow jffs2 startup on DOM

Michael Michael memmel2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 02:35:59 EST 2002

Ahh thanks I know what it is. I'm using a nfs root and
have modified nfs to read the DOM as a persistant
local cache at boot (cool IMHO). So I'm not unmounting
the DOM clean when I unmount the NFS root. Thanks just
needed to look in the right place and "know" for sure
that it can be fast.
I had already tested and seen that if you mount/umount
its fast the second time but I guess I'm always
unclean it the case of the NFS root since I can't
manually unmount the Cache in this case oops. Of
course a nice message from JFF2 saying its doing a
clean/dirty mount would be nice of maybe I missed that
to : )

Thanks agian I'll go back into hiding

Mike