fdisk problems in DOC millenium

raja mahadoc at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:54:11 EST 2002

 Hi,
  I have got a DOC millenium [i bought a week back]
I have a linux kernel with DOC support and i have my DOC recognized by linux.
 So when i get into LINUX and try to fdisk it ,it gave me this output and i was confused ,can you help ?

  when i try to print the partition table using 'p'
i get

Disk /dev/nftla : 1 heads ,15920 sectors ,1 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 15920 * 512 bytes

Device  boot start  end  blocks ID system

nftla1         1    3993        83  linux

Partition 1 has different physical/logical beginnings
  phy =(0,1,1)  logical = (0,0,2)

Partition 1 has different physical/logical endings
  phy =(995,15,1)  logical = (0,0,15920)

Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary
  phy =(995,15,1)  logical = (0,0,924)

I am able to mount the DOC anyhow and am able to read /write to it .
I dont get it . Can you help.
Thank  You .