nand driver patch

rolf.fiedler rolf.fiedler at loop.de
Tue Feb 19 09:27:25 EST 2002

Hi there

I have some strange piece of hardware that uses two different IO addresses
for the nand flash read/write accesses. I modified the nand struct
IO_ADDR to have IO_R_ADDR and IO_W_ADDR (in nand.h and nand.c)
and also upgraded the spia driver to use this more flexible abstraction.
pros: works with obscure hardware (like the one I have to use at the
moment)
cons: uses one long int (4 bytes) more memory

I hope someone will include this patch in future versions of the very
useful mtd driver. the patch itself is a tarball of diffs for nand.c
nand.h
and spia.c...

thanks alot
Rolf