JFFS2 & NAND

Thomas Gleixner gleixner at autronix.de
Thu Feb 14 10:57:00 EST 2002

Since the discussion is broken and I'm answering my question to myself for a
few days, I ask me, if the interest on this problem is gone.

I have spent a lot of time to make this running. It does, except one
unresolved issue, when we fail in flush_wbuf and wbuf contains more than the
actual node.
I'm willing to solve this too, but as I mentioned before, my knowlegde of
JFFS2 is not deep enough yet. Is there anybody, who want's to implement this
basicly or give me at least some pointers how to do it.

Thomas