FW: M-SYS Doc Replacements

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Feb 11 19:58:28 EST 2002

My problem is there is the kernel thread named 'msys/fla'  I can't seem to
get the
people at M-SYS to tell me what this thing is doing.  My DOC chip is *not*
mounted.  In fact, I can rmmod
the driver.  That shouldt ell you the flash is not in use.  But this thread
keeps my load averages around 1.

If I 'rmmod doc' then my load averages drop to 0.06.  WWhat does this thread
do to a flash
that is not in use?