doc-lilo hang?

joe at glitchpop.net joe at glitchpop.net
Fri Feb 8 15:13:10 EST 2002

  I'm using the doc-lilo from the M-Systems linux package as the bootloader for
a Linux distro I built on a 96mb DiskOnChip 2000.  Although lilo starts up
okay, displays a list of images, and begins to load my kernel, it hangs right
at the 'Loading linux...' message.

  Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?  The system must be able to see the boot
loader, is the system map not pointing to the kernel location?  The kernel I am
lilo there.

  Thanks,
  Joe Martin