Hello there I have a question about your motorcycle ad

Aaron Hackbarth hacksbiz2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 23:18:12 EST 2002

Hello,

     I am responding to your ad you placed at www.motorcycle.com.    My
question is do you get any responses from this
site??      I was just wondering because I was thinking of selling my
motorcycle here...because I am now going to buy a
better bike.....

You see I have found a way that i get paid while I ride my Bike...I love
it, and I am a part of history doing it...
....I encourage you to take a look at my business I welcome your
opinion..it is a 90 second flash movie..maybe you want to
get paid while you ride too...

http://www.globalsuccess2000.com/hacksbiz

if you enter your name and E-mail the site will show you more, and if you
enter your number then I can call you and answer
any questions you may have...Until then I appreciate any input as the
effectiveness of this motorcycle site...

Sincerely,

Aaron

All
further transmissions to you from me may be stopped at no cost to you by
replying to
this email with "Remove" in the 'Subject' line.