NAND and concat

Christian Gan cgan at iders.ca
Wed Dec 11 10:57:09 EST 2002

I haven't really given it much thought either, but off the top of my head:

  1.  read_ecc and write_ecc
  2.  read_oob and write_oob

But really, I think this may be OK to do.  Since I need something like this
for my project anyways I can give it a shot and test.  Everything else
should be useable as is.

If anyone can think of anything I should watch out for, advice would be
great.