Newbie question

Brian Waite waite at skycomputers.com
Mon Dec 2 13:23:28 EST 2002

Hi,
I am very new to the MTD world and I had a quick question that may rank in the
RTFM land, but I am doing that and not finding an answer. I have a board that
has 2-2x16 128 Mbit Intel StrataFLASHes side by side that I want to run with
the MTD layer. It looks like the cfi_cmdset_001.c will work except I have to
issue commands to both FLASH chips at the same time. Has anyone implimented
something like this? Is there some documentation other than the infradead
site? As long as this is up to date I am happy, but I wasn't convinced it is
fully up-to-date. I am coming the archives so even a quick subject line
pointer would be great.
Thanks
Brian Waite