JFFS2 and DOC

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Thu Aug 29 17:39:09 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 21:24, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> What is the current status of JFFS2 and DOC?
>
> >From what I understand the current CVS includes many fixes for DOC, but is
> there also support for JFFS2 ontop of DOC?
No
> Is the intention to run JFFS2 directly on the flash, or ontop of NTFL?
The intention is to run direct on the flash. The generic nand driver
could handle doc with some minor modifications. And a DOC driver
matching the nand driver has to be written. I will do this, if I have
some time for it or somebody convinces me with a contract to have time
for it.

--
Thomas
linutronix - competence in embedded & realtime linux
mail: tglx at linutronix.de