How does one mount an existing jffs2 partition so it is writeable?

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Tue Aug 20 14:18:56 EDT 2002

At one point locking and unlocking flash with variable-sized blocks
(such as Intel C3 flash) simply didn't work.  I fixed it -- the correct
code is in CVS and in current 2.4 (after some release I cannot
remember), but the changes unfortunately aren't in 2.5.

Check drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0001.c in your sources.   You should
see a changelog entry from me dated 02/05/2002; if you don't see it, you
don't have the fix.

-ch
ch at murgatroid.com
ch at hpl.hp.com